Hello November! Hello fall and hello Instalife! With it being fall and all you can imagine I’ve been going wild snapping pictures. Or not really? I have been sick for about two weeks so there’s not as many picks of beautiful green and brownish colors as I would like. There is enough to talk about yet again though, so let’s get started.
1. The first leaves fell from the trees, I spotted this lot right in front of my house.
2. Here’s a red lips selfie for National Girlsday in The Netherlands. This
is a day organized by Plan Nederland.
3. Working at runners competition 4 Mijl, press day!
4. We got an exclusive view of the match from a high building, no fear here!
5. Enjoying a cup of my favorite spicy vanilla Yogi Tea.
6. Decorating with some flowers I got.
7. Notice a difference with the second pic? My hair is dark right? I though
it was time for a change..
8. Sunday walk at sunset, enjoying this beautiful view of Groningen.
9. Selfie! Decided to wear lipstick again, for fun.