I’m an award winning blogger! Have I told you I’m a drama queen yet? Well, there’s the result. This award might sound like more of a big deal than it actually is, but it’s fun nevertheless. Dear Diantha of Beauty & Brain nominated me and asked me to answer a few questions. So I did.
But first, here’s the Liebster-rules:
1. Nominate 11 other bloggers to answer your questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. State 11 random facts about you.
4. Don’t nominate the one that nominated you.
5. Tell the ones you nominate that they’ve been nominated.
Sounds pretty simple right? Though I think the eleven random facts might be a little challenging to me. O well, I’ll give it a try. First, here are the eleven questions Diantha asked me and my answers to them.
1. What’s your favorite beauty product?
Tough one already, as I use quite a lot. If I have to pick one it would probably be Maybelline’s Dream Pure BB-cream, because it erases the color differences my skin sometimes shows. And my mascara of course. My hair is blond so the hairs are hard to see when I don’t use any, which looks creepy.
2. If you’d have to eat the same dish every day from now on, what would it be?
Are you kidding? I get tired of stuff way to fast to just eat the same thing all the time. Also, does it have to be dinner? Because I’m not the dinnery-type. I love sandwiches and oatmeal, but I’m not a big fan of vegetables. Though I have to eat them of course, vitamins and all. I might pick green curry.
3. What do you most definitely do not like to eat?
You know how in fancy restaurants they make foam and mousse out of practically everything? I hate that. Mousse should taste like chocolate or vanilla or at least something sweet, not mackerel or beetroot. Disgusting!
4. What do you like to do most on a weeknight?
Since I work full time, freelance in my spare time and work out every now and then, I’m usually pretty tired when I have a night of. So I love to just hang out on my couch and watch some series, sit in my windowsill and read a book or just meet up with friends for dinner and drinks.
5. Workout or diet?
Both, actually. I do not like to spend all my precious free time in the gym, but I also hate having to watch every bite that goes into my mouth. A combination of both suits me best, I guess.
6. What’s you greatest love in life?
Tough one again. Of course I could be cheesy and say it’s my family and friends. Which is true. I guess what I love in life is to travel to unknown places and discover things I’ve never seen before. Though I have to admit, I don’t do that as often as I should.
7. What are you wearing right now?
Coincidentally I made an outfit of the day-photo today, so I can show you instead of telling. This is what I’m wearing today.
8. What do you like to do most?
I think this is a combination of my answers to questions 4 and 6. I love to hang out with my friends and discover the world. Preferably both at the same time of course. I don’t know if I could travel the world alone.
9. Without which electrical device can’t you function?
My phone! I live on that thing. I make lists on my phone to remember what I have to do, it has my precious photos of the places I’ve been, it contains my e-mail and music of course. I couldn’t live without music around either.
10. From which store is most of the furniture in your house?
Classic Ikea. It’s cheap and pretty cute when you pick the right stuff. I don’t have much money so I just had to make the best out of what I can afford. And I think I did pretty good.
11. Would you like to make blogging your profession?
I get asked this a lot and it might come as a surprise, but no. I wouldn’t, because I like to do interviews, reports and write long articles as well. Also, I don’t think I could live of being a freelancer. The stress of not knowing what your paycheck is every month freaks me out.
And that was the last one so I survived. I hope you liked reading that about me. If you didn’t, sucks for you, because here’s another eleven things you might not know about me:
1. I shop online a lot. A lot. And since I don’t earn all that much money I have to send back most of it usually. Pain in my heart.
2. Lists, I love them. I make lists of everything. Stuff I have to do, bills I have to pay, people I have to call. You name it, it has a list.
3. I love the sea more than anything. The feeling of sand under my bare feet, the salty wind in my hair, looking at the endless nothing in the horizon.
4. I buy a lot of magazines, but almost never read them. I look them through and lay them aside, because I don’t find it all that relaxing to read, it’s like work to me.
5. Experimenting with different eye shadow looks is something I really like to do, but before going to work it’s much to early and I’m way to lazy so I hardly ever do.
6. I adore all kinds of chocolate.
7. Recently I bought a pair of Nike Air Max, which freaks out my friends, since I’m usually an all heels kinda girl.
8. Someday I would love to have a dog. A teacup Pomeranian to be precise.
9. I hate grey weather, which is why I question why I live in the Netherlands quite a lot.
10. Lots of people find this unexpected, but I love to snowboard.
11. You should not let me be in charge of directions, because I can get lost practically everywhere.
So that’s it! I hope you’re happy to know these things about me now. Are there some unexpected facts there? I’m curious. Anyway, of course you don’t receive a blogger award without giving something back. So there’s five other bloggers I’d like to ask some questions. First, here’s what I want you to answer:
1. When did you start your blog and why?
2. What’s your favorite outfit?
3. And your favorite designer?
4. Which trend would you never contribute to?
5. What’s your favorite clothing item?
6. Which outfit did you used to love, but would you never wear now?
7. What’s your favorite shopping-city?
8. Where would you like to travel at least once in your life?
9. What item – next to your phone – do you always carry with you and why?
10. What’s your favorite song of all time?
11. Which designer-item would you love to own some day?
And these are the five I’d like to see answering those questions. Because I love and read their blog, but really don’t know a lot about them. By the way, if you don’t feel like answering you don’t have to. Nobody should suffer for my overly present curiosity.
Aren’t you on this list? No worries, you can answer them anyway. Link your blog to me and I’ll read them, promise! I’m way to curious not to.