It’s been almost a month since I last gave you a look into my life. A lot has happend in the meantime and of course these pictures do not capture my whole life, but it’s a start. Let’s take a look at some things that kept me busy the last couple of weeks.
1. Remembering my time in Istanbul, using my favorite app again.
2. Outfit of the day!
3. Visited a performance of the NNO orchestra.
4. Someone planted some lovely tulips outside my door, so colorful!
5. Some new home decoration.
6. And a new shirts, it’s a skull made out of flowers and I’m in love with it.
7. Dream catchers, so beautiful. I hope they chase my bad dreams away.
8. They performed The Passion in my home town, the story of Jesus told in a modern
way. It was fun to see which places they used, it puts the city in a different perspective. This
photo shows one of my favorite Dutch actresses, Simone Kleinsma.
9. My breakfast this morning, I love a quiet start of my Saturday.